Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Win



So let’s face it. The Lakers are off to a bad start. They are 1-2. One win, two losses. Even if you’re not a Lakers fan you should be disappointed. People like me are saying, “They will start winning games once they start to get their offense and stuff together.” They should have won at least two games by now. They have been losing to some tough teams. But that still doesn’t make it okay to start losing all these games and saying, “We just acquired these new players and are putting in a new offense.” The Lakers lost all their preseason games. They lost two about ten in a row if I’m correct. Don’t count on what I say right there to be right though, it was a rough estimate. They are putting in a new offense but it seems like they don’t ever practice it during practice. The Lakers are my favorite team. Honestly they are. But not even I can deny that the Lakers are doing horrible. It’s not just the offense, it’s also the defense. Anyone I mean anyone can beat you guys down the court. They can honestly score every single damn time on you guys! That’s pathetic! It would be okay if they beat you down the court if you scored every time. But the Lakers honestly score 1 out of 5 possessions.  When they beat the Pistons they won by thirty.  So I hope that keeps on going and the Lakers don’t let me down. Kobe, Dwight, and Steve, come on. That’s all I would say to them if I had the opportunity to speak to them. Lakers if you want to stay top dog in LA at least show the Clippers what’s up.



What’s my favorite team on the Eastern conference? The New York Knicks. They are 3-0. Not beating some easy teams. They beat the Heat. They not only beat the Heat but they demolished them. They should them that they want to win as well. They want to be top dog as well. Carmelo Anthony, thank you for stepping it up. You needed the Olympics to show you what skill and potential you have. Once Stoudemire comes back, you guys are contenders. Wait what am I saying? You guys are ALREADY contenders.  So Melo, show the Heat they aren’t the only top dogs in the NBA.

 


Derrick rose. You need to come back! ASAP!  Your team needs you! I need you. I can’t even play as you in NBA 2K13. Come on! Get back on your feet and show me the explosive vertical you have. Show me the potential you have. I honestly do want to see the Chicago Bulls as NBA champions. I don’t want to see LeBron on top again. I want to see Derrick Rose. D-Rose. Honestly when you come back (he’s estimated to come back after this year, As in January.) The Chicago bulls are going to dominate. The eastern conference is the best conference out of the two. No one can deny that. But without the Chicago Bulls and Derrick Rose, The Miami Heat may come out to be champions again. I know I just stated that the Knicks have a shot at it too, but their just contenders. The Miami Heat can only get better as well. So this season is going to be flat out ridiculous amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment