Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Change

If you have been keeping up with basketball news lately, then you already know about the change to the Lakers. No more Mike Brown. If you don’t know who Mike Brown is…He was the coach for the Lakers. He just got fired. After five losses, he’s gone. Mike Brown was also fired from the Cleveland Cavaliers after LeBron couldn’t win a championship. That I understand more than this situation. He was only there for five games! Wow! That’s Bulls**t! I guess there’s a plus to this. The Lakers are trying to get Phil Jackson back. Yeah, if they get him, then the Lakers are set. Phil Jackson has been there for all of Kobe’s championship wins. Now with all these All Star Players and if they get Phil Jackson, the Lakers don’t have an excuse not to win. I hope the Lakers can get Phil Jackson back into the Organization. One Laker fan can dream right?



So what kind of music do you people listen to while playing basketball? I listen to rap. Yeah I said it. One song that pumps me up the most to play basketball is “Forever” by Drake. Well it’s because it was being used as the main song of the LeBron James Documentary. All music like that pumps me up. Give me a nasty beat and a sick verse and that pumps me up. I used to have the Beats. The Solos, if you don’t know what that is then you need to get out more. The “Beats” are mainstream headphones. They are pretty good. Put some rap and listen to them with the beats and they sound legit. The bass qualities on the headphones are amazing. Anyways, rap is what pumps me up. Some Kanye West on full blast is amazing. I also like listening to, “Successful” By Trey Songs Feat Drake. The song talks about making it big and getting what you want. They also go into details about their personal experiences. Well that’s what pumps me up for a basketball session. What pumps you up?


This year basketball has been disappointing for me. The Lakers going downhill, I can’t play basketball because of my scoliosis, and well basically s**t has been going downhill. All I can say is everyone that is playing basketball to enjoy it and try to go far. Try and achieve greatness. Prove everyone wrong. Become top dog. It sucks I missed my last opportunity to play basketball on a team. Life is unfair that is all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment