Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Restart



Mike D’Antoni. That’s who the Lakers picked up instead of Phil Jackson. I’m not complaining but come on, instead of Phil? That was a stupid move Lakers. I understand that Phil Jackson might have been asking for too much power but the man has won so many championships there. He is the reason that the 1998-2011 era happened. He’s the reason. Yes, Kobe, and Shaq might have helped but who made the triangle offense possible? Phil Jackson did. Now, I do not doubt Mike at all. But as a Laker fan that has seen what Phil and Kobe can do I’m disappointed with the decision. Now that brings me to the other topic, Mike and Steve Nash. They can do work together. Mike was the coach of Nash when he won his MVP’s. So that right there is the reason I understand why they went with Mike. So I want to see how that goes. Hopefully he doesn’t get fired like Mike Brown did. If they do, Phil…you’re coming back.It's aggravates me knowing that Phil Jackson was willing to be coach. Phil Jackson knows all the L.A players. All of them. He knows the offense. Mike doesn't. So I want to see what happens.



In other news, Andrew Bynum…still injured. He’s prone to injury hah. He's always injured. But when he plays he plays amazing. Its unfortunate that he got traded to the 76ers. He was an amazing addition to the Lakers. But Dwight Howard? I'm sorry but I would make the same trade too. Dwight Howard was the Magic. He was carrying them. If Dwight isn't feeling the Lakers, he can leave this summer. He was only signed for one year. So if he wants to leave, he can. I always get off topic so quick ha. Back to Andrew Bynum. If Bynum didn't get injured all the time then he would be amazing. He would be the top post player out there. Not only does he get injured all the time, he doesn't know what a hair cut is. Maybe the amount of hair on his head is making him heavier and causing him to trip more...



I haven't been watching to many basketball games lately but last night i saw the Heat vs Clippers. Oh man that was beautiful. Not because it was the Clippers going against the Heat. Because the Clippers put on a show. Everyone on the Clippers was doing some work! They showed the Heat not to count them out. They were up at by 20 points at one point. That was crazy. The score was 107-100. The Miami Heat were getting aggravated because they couldn't do anything. Thank you Clippers for putting on a show. I haven't been watching games and I thank you Clippers. For putting on an amazing game for me to watch. I have missed watching, playing and loving basketball. Thank you.
Just look at this. Shake and Bake baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment