Friday, October 26, 2012

The Return


October 31. Every single basketball fanatic is waiting for it. It’s the date that the NBA season begins. It’s the day that the real deal begins. This is the first time in two years that basketball is starting on time. Last year it was locked out. Because of the lockout, the season didn't start till December 25, Christmas Day. This season is the most exciting one in years. To be honest, this is the most exciting season since the Michael Jordan Era. Yeah the previous two years it’s been great to watch the Eastern Conference games. But that was it. It was only eastern conference games. The western conference was trash compared to the eastern conference. But now with the addition of all these super stars on specific teams it’s going to be an all-around amazing season.

Honestly I want to see the Lakers and Heat in the NBA Finals. That would be the most exciting series of all time. Kobe, Dwight, Steve, Metta, Pau going against LeBron, Dwyane, Chris, Shane, and Mario. That series is just too amazing. Kobe can guard LeBron. Dwight can shut down Chris. Steve might be able to keep up with Dwyane. Shane is old so Pau can take him. Mario can be stopped by Metta. The person who it the biggest threat to the Lakers is Dwyane. He’s going to be so hard to stop. He’s faster, stronger, and is just all around clutch. But guess what ladies and gentlemen. We have the Black Mamba AKA Kobe Bryant. The Heat will have a hard time stopping Kobe in the Playoffs. Wait a minute. I’m already talking about playoffs and the season hasn't even started…I’m getting ahead of myself. I guess I just really want to see Kobe and LeBron go at it for a ring.


Don’t think I’m counting out the Bulls or Thunder. I really want to see the Bulls in the finals too. My home boy, Derrick Rose deserves his ring. He has worked so hard. He just had surgery on his leg. If ‘m correct it’s his ACL that he messed up on the first playoff game last year. Honestly the way he messed up is stupid. He was in the game with 2 minutes left. They were up by a very good margin. A margin that the Philadelphia 76ers couldn't have overcame. What was going through the coaches’ mind at that moment? If my All-Star Point Guard was in while we were up by Double Digits I would slap myself. But mistakes happen. He should feel stupid. If this didn't happen I honestly saw the Chicago Bulls in the finals against the Thunder.
He made a series on YouTube showing his recovery. It's amazing and everyone should check it out. Here's an episode. 


Here’s the schedule for the NBA season Opener October 31.
Wed, Oct 31      
Indiana @ Toronto 7:00 pm        
Denver @ Philadelphia 7:00 pm                
Houston @ Detroit 7:30 pm        
Sacramento @ Chicago 8:00 pm               
San Antonio @ New Orleans 8:00 pm     
Dallas @ Utah 9:00 pm  
Golden State @ Phoenix 10:00 pm          
Memphis @ L.A. Clippers 10:30 pm         
L.A. Lakers @ Portland 10:30 pm

I was going to write about what kind of music I listen to while I play Basketball. But that’s for next week because this blog got longer than I expected and I don’t to make your minds explode with all the awesomeness in my blog…and my run on sentences. Next week’s blog will be on what kind of music I listen to while I play basketball and a recap of the games posted above. See ya next week!              

No comments:

Post a Comment