Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Realization

Lakers are sucking it hard this year, sorry but it's true. I have come to realize that it's not the coaches. It's the players. The players are the ones messing it ALL up. No matter what the players are messing it up. Kobe even said it himself. Kobe even said that it's the lack of defense and the lack of dedication. You see then play and watch their defense. It's sad. Does Dwight Howard think that the offensive player is going to miss the lay-up/dunk? No. Get your ass in front of him and try and stop him. How is Dwight going to win a championship if he can't even play defense? That's sad. He was crying in Orlando because he wanted change. You got your damn change. You're a Laker. Just because you have Kobe on your team doesn't mean you can slack off. Get you s**t together and be apart of the team. Make your damn free throws.


Not only are the NBA teams are having trouble. Even our school is. They're doing pretty bad. Not so good. Pretty actually, really bad. They lost their key player. He messed up his hand. That right there was devastating. It's his senior year and I feel so bad for him because all he did was working his game. Trying to make it better every single second. I'm just sitting there like damn. They don't know what to do. I'm mad at myself. I'm mad because I'm not out there with my brothers. I know I may not be the factor. What I do know is that if I was there the losing would be easier on them. We would work on it together and help each other out. Ya know, because we're brothers.

  

All I have wanted to do since day one is be successful. That's all I have wanted. No matter what comes towards me, I want to overcome it. I know I can. I know I can overcome and bull thrown at me. Trust me, I have a lot of crap thrown at me. Not at one moment has anyone seen me break down. Never. That's not me. What I honestly do is play ball. Basketball has saved my life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment